To celebrate our partnership with Best Friends Animal Society, we’re giving away a pair of shoes a month for a year! To enter, submit a photo here of your pet with your favorite pair of shoes!
For official rules:
Contest Official Rules
- Sponsor: Lord & Taylor LLC (424 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10018).
- By entering, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final. Standard data and or messaging rates may apply.
- No purchase necessary. The purchase of any goods or services will not increase entrant’s chance of winning.
- Open to legal residents of the United States, ages 18 and older, except employees (and immediate families) of Lord & Taylor and its affiliates, or other sponsors. The contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where restricted by law.
- To enter, upload a photo of your pet with your favorite shoes to lordandtaylor.com/sandalcontest. Each entrant may submit only one entry for a chance to win. Multiple entries will disqualify the entrant from the sweepstakes. Entries will be accepted from June 13, 2012 until June 27, 2012. Top entries will be posted on facebook.com/lordandtaylor for fan voting from June 29, 2012- July 5, 2012. The winner will be announced on or about July 6, 2012.
- Lord & Taylor is not responsible for undeliverable, unverifiable or invalid names/email addresses, including, but not limited to, email addresses that default due to SPAM filters, computer viruses or bugs, technological problems, or tampering. Not responsible for quality of pictures.
- The winner will be selected by public on-line voting with all finalists and winner(s) based on the discretion of the Sponsor. Ineligible and non-responding entrants will be disqualified and prizes awarded to alternates. All prizes will be awarded. Odds of winning determined by number of valid entries received. Winner must respond within ten days of initial contact by Sponsor.
- Grand prize: Redeemable for one pair of shoes per month for one year. Subject to availability of merchandise in stock, no special orders. Valid on all ladies’ shoes up to $125 including sales tax. Based on current retail value. Cannot be combined with any coupon or promotional offer. If selected shoes exceed $125, certificate may be applied toward purchase price and customer is responsible for balance. The prize must be validated within 60 days of event. Once activated, this certificate is valid once per calendar month for 12 consecutive months; missed months will be forfeited. Redeemable only at Lord & Taylor stores. Not valid on internet or phone orders. Prize has no cash value. No cash back. No credits. No exchanges or returns will be accepted. This certificate is non-transferable and may not be reproduced, sold or exchanged. Not responsible if lost or stolen. Photo ID may be required. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. No prize substitution by the winner is allowed. The sweepstakes and prizes are subject to all federal, state, and local taxes, laws, rules, and regulations. Prizes may not be used as account payment or on prior purchases. Any related taxes, incidentals, fees, expenses, or charges not specifically stated are the sole responsibility of winners.
- The winner accepting the prize agree that the prize is awarded on the condition that Lord & Taylor, its affiliates, participating companies, and their employees will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind resulting from the participation in the drawing, or any acceptance, use, misuse, possession, or loss of the prize. The prize is provided “as is,” without any warranty or guaranty by Sponsor, either express or implied. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor’s authority, may use winner’s name, photograph and likeness for promotional purposes, including the Lord & Taylor site, in perpetuity, without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. Any potential winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility (including social security number) and a liability/publicity release.
- By entering your email address, you may receive email notifications, up to four per month, and marketing contact from Lord & Taylor via email. All contacts will include an option to remove yourself from any future contacts from Lord & Taylor.
- For the names of winner or copy of rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope specifying sweepstakes and request to: Lord & Taylor, attn: Public Relations / Sandal Contest, 424 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10018. VT residents may omit the return postage.