3 posts tagged prom
Join us for our annual prom fashion show
Every Lord & Taylor location
Saturday, March 24th 1pm-5pm
Fashion show at 2pm
Get prom-ready and watch models from local area high schools strut their stuff on the runway, showcasing the hottest prom looks of the season.
Enter for your chance to be the first ever Lord & Taylor Prom Queen! Grand prize winner will receive a $1000 all things prom shopping spree and host their Prom fashion show. Top 9 contestants will win $100 L&T gift card.
Upload a photo of yourself in one of our fabulous Prom dresses along with a short paragraph telling us why you should be the Lord & Taylor Prom Queen.
Entry period ended March 3, 2012. Vote for your favorite starting March 9th.
- Sponsor: Lord & Taylor LLC (424 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10018)
- By entering, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final.
- No purchase necessary. The purchase of any goods or services will not increase entrant’s chance of winning.
- Open to high school student Prom Attendees, primarily ages 15 to 18. Parents or guardians must consent for entrants under age 18. Must be legal residents of the United States, except employees (and immediate families) of Lord & Taylor and its affiliates, or other sponsors. The contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where restricted by law.
- Parents or guardians and entrants must consent to the use of entrant’s picture and essay on Lord & Taylor’s Facebook site for this contest. Each entrant may submit only one entry including an essay (up to 75 words) and picture for a chance to win. Multiple entries will disqualify the entrant from the sweepstakes. Entries will be accepted from February 25, 2012 – March 3, 2012. Finalists will be selected on or about March 9, 2012 and the winner will be chosen on or about March 19, 2012.
- Lord & Taylor is not responsible for unverifiable or invalid names/email addresses, including, but not limited to, email addresses that default due to SPAM filters, computer viruses or bugs, technological problems, or tampering. Not responsible for quality of pictures.
- Ten finalists will be chosen by the Sponsor. The winner will be selected from the ten finalists by the Sponsor, based on on-line voting by the public and based on the discretion of the Sponsor. Ineligible and non-responding entrants will be disqualified and prizes awarded to alternates. All prizes will be awarded. Odds of winning determined by number of valid entries received.
- Grand prize winner (Prom Queen) will receive: One $1,000 Lord & Taylor gift card, eligible to be spent only on “all things prom.” “All things prom” includes: 1 special occasion dress, 1 pair of special occasion shoes, 1 hand bag, 1 set of earrings, 1 necklace, 1 bracelet, cosmetics, and any under garments. The other 9 finalists will receive one $100 Lord & Taylor gift card. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. No prize substitution by the winner is allowed. Prizes not redeemable for cash or credit, and are not transferable. The sweepstakes and prizes are subject to all federal, state, and local taxes, laws, rules, and regulations. Any related taxes, incidentals, fees, expenses, or charges not specifically stated are the sole responsibility of winners.
- Winners accepting the prize agree that the prize is awarded on the condition that Lord & Taylor, its affiliates, participating companies, and their employees will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind resulting from the participation in the drawing, or any acceptance, use, misuse, possession or loss of the prize. The prize is provided “as is,” without any warranty or guaranty by Sponsor, either express or implied.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor’s authority, may use winner’s name, photograph and likeness for promotional purposes, including the Lord & Taylor Facebook site, in perpetuity, without further consideration, unless prohibited by law.
- For the names of winner or copy of rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope specifying sweepstakes and request to: Lord & Taylor, attn: Public Relations, 424 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10018. VT residents may omit the return postage.
Try out for a chance to walk in our 2012 Prom Fashion Show!
Open to high school junior and senior girls. Parents/guardians are required to attend with their teen. All participants must bring one current color full-length or head shot photo and will be required to fill out an application in the store. For further questions, please contact your local store.
Woodfield: Thursday, March 8th 4PM-8PM
Annapolis: Friday, March 9th 11AM-4PM
Danbury, CT: Friday, March 9th 3PM-5PM
Bridgewater, NJ: Saturday, March 10th 11AM-1PM
Lakeside: Saturday, March 10th 12PM-3PM
Northbrook: Saturday, March 10th 12PM-4PM
Freehold, NJ: Saturday, March 10th 1PM-5PM
Westfarms: Saturday, March 10th 1PM-5PM
Boston, MA: Saturday, March 10th 2PM-8PM
Fair Oaks: Saturday, March 10th 2PM-4PM
Trumbull: Sunday, March 11th 1PM-4PM
Manhasset, NY: Sunday, March 11th 2PM